Friday, May 30, 2008

Much needed weekend!

Hello all.. tonight was my last night of work for 4 days!! I am pretty excited seeing that I am attending a BBQ tonight.. and also this week of work has been pretty stressful! I have been stressing myself out over hopefully nothing.. but.. ya never know. I have also had quite a few weird calls this week. I don't know if you can even describe them as being weird or just very awkward!!

So tonight I took my 2nd self inflicted gun shot wound call this week. I don't know what the deal-io is with people not wanting to live! I think that is the most selfish thing one can ever do... but thats just me. I guess they were depressed with the weather or.. who knows!?!? I also get some time off from the trainee as they will be in some more class room style training this week.. so more free time to myself!!

Anyways I am excited to have some good plain ol fashion fun at this BBQ tonight! As it is much needed!

No comments: